<

Saturday, April 09, 2005

A day in the City

It was real nice being able to be in the city by myself on Friday. I love small towns but at the same time I really love cities, the people, the pace - all of it.

I spent most of my day in this one mall. It was squeltchering hot. The kind of heat where you want to peel your clothes off and convulse on the floor. I do not think I have ever experianced a mall that hot before. Normally - at least in my experiance - mall management keeps the place FREEZING....unbelievably cold.

Of course the second mall I went too proved that truth all to well. I could feel my muscles in my back and feet seizing up, becoming rock hard and refusing to relax. It was very frustrating.

I spent today pumping gas and let me tell you about it.

W I N D Y.

no...not windy...T O R N A DO windy...I could rest my full body weight on the wind without hitting the ground (and that is alot of weight I'm tellin' ya). Of course when the gust ended - well you know - I fell.

Typical saskatchewan weather. The last few days it has been plus 27 ish, bright shining sun, warm soft wind...and then today it is rainy and HORRIBLY windy.

My bones ache.

My insides are shivering.

I'm going to go have a hot shower and try not to fall asleep in process.