<

Monday, December 26, 2005

no title today sorry

In six days it is 2006.
Is that strange for anyone else?
I can't quite believe it.

I will be leaving for school again on saturday,
that too is strange for me.
Even though I have a discusting amount of things to do upon my arrival back there I am greatly looking forward to cuddling my jack again, really missed that cat these last two weeks. I don't know what I am going to do come April and I have to leave the guy....many many visits will be in order next year...not just for Jack though...lol.

I am looking forward to being with friends again. It is quite a shock to the system after living and being with the same people for four months to all of a sudden not be around them.

I think it is a necessary break however, we would probably all go nuts without a break...but it is very much so a shock to the system. So I am thankful that I get to see friends again in a few days and hear about how their breaks were. Some from the class I started with are going to be back this semester and that makes my heart glad.

I bought a much needed winter jacket. I came here hoping to get one, didn't actually think i'd find one, but I did and i am thankful for it. Now i have a decent jacket to last a few years!
Oh and I bought the newest David Grey Cd - stinking amazing.
I can't believe I didn't buy it sooner - I should know better, i mean really. lol.