<

Friday, December 23, 2005

yishbya blah

I walked with my mom this evening. The weather here has been beautiful.
Crisp air that isn't too cold. The sun shining in all of its winter heat. I love weather like this. I am very close to Whyte Ave. which is a street here in the south that has wonderful little shops with trinkets, and fun stuff.
I even found a gravity pope! love that shoe store.

On my walks thus far I am reminded how much I love the hustle and bustle of strangers. I think that is why i can put up with customer service jobs, I love interacting with strangers, trying to brighten their day with a smile or good service.
It feels more like spring than two days till christmas.
*WHOA*
.....two days....
unbelievable.

So I have four months of greek to brush up on in two weeks...
have I done any greek yet?
nope.
definately haven't.
-oops-

well...mother and I are watching Mr. and Mrs. Smith tonight...
I have already seen it and looking forward to it a second time.
I am anticipating hearing my mother laugh at all the sarcastism.

Well...afraid I don't have much else to say,
so until later friends.
.ciao.