<

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Library - itis

I have spent nearly every free moment during the last few days in the library.
I think I am developing a twitch.
One of those twitches from doing things too much.
Like blinking...
(Have you ever tried focusing on blinking and in turn over blinked?)

Anyway it is starting to get under my skin.
I do not particularly like working in this library.
However the recent expansion has made it MUCH more pleasant to spend some time here.

It is becoming quite disgusting the amount of work I have to do.
Major papers and assignments coming out of my wazoooooo,
readings and teachings to prepare for.....
all this too accomplish with only a mere 25 days left...
what the heck - when did that happen.

My eyes burn from staring at word documents,
My back aches from sitting in this chair that is too low for the table,
My mind dribbles......sort of like normal......

So its at the point where I will be reading a paragraph and upon reaching the end I stop, look up and realize that what I just read was important - but the problem is that I don't know why it is important, so I just stare at the words like they are foreign entities on the page mocking me with their "oh so important" ness.....

*sigh*

Could this be a sign of too much schooling?
Could this be a sign of mental break down?
Tea is needed.
Twill solve the problem.