<

Sunday, April 10, 2005

More Wind

I am amazed at how much wind there has been lately.Growing up in Saskatchewan has always been - interesting. The weather changes as much as the jokes all alude too - which I find very funny.

I also find it funny that I spent almost my whole shift (4 hours) at work today logging in the codes of bills into Where's Willy....now that is a fun past time...let me tell you. Here's the site should you find a bill that says "Track this bill on Where's Willy".

I watched "The Incredables" just a few moments ago.
very humorous.
My love for Pixar Entertainment has not diminished at all. The continue to amaze me with the scope of their imagination. Wonderful.The Jack-Jack Attack is a must see in the extra features..oh my..so funny. So is "Boundin". Well worth the time.

I have to answer the question "why am I"
in relation to a rock.

I guess that means that I should go clean my room and put that question off until later.Think creatively...pphhffssshhThey want me to "think creatively"....I show them "creative...."(insert sarcastic-maniacal-dry-"i'll show you" laughter)

hey if anyone knows how to get the text to quit magnitizing to the sides of the screen...I would appreciate the know how...cuz I have exhuasted my limited amount of html knowledge. Cheers.