<

Friday, April 07, 2006

Flickr


I put some of the photo's that I take on Flickr, as most of you know. I highly recomend that if you have any time at all, or if you appreciate photography, there are some really amazing photographers that host their photo's on Flickr, and are well worth the time in looking at their photo's. Check them out.

In my travels on Flickr I stumbled across "bsidez" and he is from the netherlands.
His photo's are incredable.

There is many in this one set of these abandoned buildings and such. When I see these photo's I want to climb inside of them and explore, climbe the stairs, feel the walls, smell the dust hanging in the air.
I haven't had the chance to explore adandoned buildings in so long. My childhood is made up of exploring abandoned farm houses, grain elevators, churches, garages, climbing on old farm equiptment....*sigh*I miss it.

I have come to realize how much of an adventurer I am, I long to climb mountains, swim seas, canoe rivers, hike trails, learn of cultures, speak languages. Bsidez photo's bring this all to my mind....