<

Saturday, March 18, 2006

no title

The wind is yelling outside,
like its angry at something.
Maybe it stubbed its toe
and is throwing a tantrum.
...I know I would.

I played hockey in my dreams last night.
The sound of blades on ice, the echo of the rink in my ears,
the cool of the air through my equipment as I race down the ice.
*sigh*
Let me tell you how happy I was this morning
waking up with that wonderful memory in my mind.

Spring looks to be having a hard time coming as of late.
Winter - realizing that its time is almost all but gone- is hangin' on with a fierce grip,
refusing to let up its hold.

I am thankful to say that I have begun the mending process.
I don't remember when I was last sick for this long.
It really took me out - stopped me from doing everything.
But, classes and responsibilities all begin again on monday...
35 days folks....
I graduate in 35 days (Lord willing...)

I feel like I am cheating the angry wind of its anger,
sitting inside this place, watching it howl and blow outside.
I feel sorry for the trees,
they are the ones who have to put up with Mr. Angry Wind,
tossing them about, throwing his little tantrum.

Then again maybe they enjoy it,
its the only bit of exercise they get.