<

Monday, June 20, 2005

hot day

The air is thick, the sun is beating down, it is too hot too wear a bunny hug (and for me that is something because I am ALWAYS cold and usually live in bunny hugs) and so generally...it is a good day.

I was designed for hot, thick air. Growing up I always wondered why the growing up part happened to be in saskatchewan - I mean the weather here is D R Y and usually always cold. It just did not seem like a fit - I spent most of the time confused, wondering when I would actually be able to reside in a climate suited to moi.

I remember going to Toronto when I was 13 to visit family and as soon as I stepped out of the airport with my Uncle I was blasted with this thick humid air - I couldn't get the smile off of my face - I felt like I FINALLY found a place where I belonged. Of course the trip only got better, hangin' with family, eating weird non-saskatchewan food, walking around in downtown T dot with all the different people and shops and places....it was bliss.
I'll get back there some day - goodness knows I have been meaning too since I was 13.

To do list:
- find somewhere to move my crap before I leave on Saturday.
- work on Guided Study.
- phone my contact in Kamloops.
- prepare an art history class for teenagers.
- sort through my room.
- pack my room.
- Watch disk 3 of Alias season three with Trace tonight.
- buy some robaxiset (sp?)
- buy some aples (mmmmm - royal gala....)

Buying apples it is....ciao.