<

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

wednesday

And this break is winding to a close.
Granted I don't leave until Saturday but tomorrow will start the motions of what needs to be done before I leave this place. Gathering all my stuff from around the apartment and starting to pack, it is amazing just how spread out it can get eh.

I have class on Monday.
That seems silly to me.
I feel like I should have some buffer time before I need to use my brain in that way again. I guess mini semester serves as buffer time before regular semester starts. I have a lot to do though upon my arrival and am actually a bit anxious about it. Deadlines are approaching and I want to do a good job, meet the deadline, and actually have these banners look good.

These last four months of my program are going to look very different than the semester I just finished. I am anticipating many different things, and of course surprises along the way. It is sort of exciting knowing that it won't be the same....I am looking forward to seeing how each day unfolds.

I have decided to drop greek.
I really want to finsih it, have it completed on my transcrips, but I just don't think I want to deal with the stress of it. I have enough on my plate in my own life I won't add to it. This is my last four months and I want them to go relatively smooth...I don't think I will make it any harder on myself this time around...lol.

I need tea.
catch you all later.