<

Thursday, January 19, 2006

the overlap

The beginnings of semesters are so insane.
I don't like seeing my friends and peers so stressed.
Syllabi mounting, assignments looming, responsibilities not disappearing.
The beginning is always especially nasty.
The fear and panic settle in like thick fog.
All hope seems to disappear in the haze.
Sure it passes eventually, but the time before it passes is torturous.
"How can I possibly accomplish all this semester is demanding of me?"
"How do I balance my life with my school work?"
*sigh*
It is starting to hit me in ripples,
this reality that I am graduating April 23rd.
That as far as I know next fall will not carry with it the stress of syllabi, assignments, organizing how many hours in a day you have to play with, trying to figure out how long you need for different assignments.
Its been one crazy awesome ride these last three and a half years.
Strange that this season is ending and another is starting....
I find myself today in the overlap.....