<

Monday, February 27, 2006

who?what?where?when?how?

Prep weekend went unbelievably well.
Things that normally take at least a few more days to finish, were all accomplished in the three solid days we had to prepare. So amazing.

In the midst of having the decorations pretty much up and nearly complete,
almost all of yesterday I kept forgetting that Encounter is this weekend.
It was like a flock of birds dive bombing my head...
"Encounter is this weekend! What the hee haw!"

then of course my next thought was,
"duhhh Raeh, you just spent three days helping with decorations..."

*sighs*...
Maybe it is so hard to believe that Encounter is on our doorstep because it is such a landmarker of time in second semester. I mean, Encounter and then immediately (almost) is reading break where I get to go to WPG! and then all of a sudden its grad....
oh man.....
too fast....
things are definately moving too fast.