<

Sunday, April 16, 2006

.the end is near.

The first thought to run through my mind as I woke up this morning was "I really like country music" and the real reason for this post was actually the second thought to run through my mind this morning "I Graduate in 7 days". As exciting as that thought is, it was enough to freeze me to my bed. I didn't want to wake up, I didn't want to face this last regualr sunday I have here, I didn't want to pack and think of all I have to do. I just wanted to lie there and pretend it didn't exist.

This is going to be a hard week. So dear FGBC friends...if suddenly I am nowhere to be found understand that I am probably in hiding, probably taking really long walks down highways that stretch and stretch, probably buring myself in boxes, mindlessly craming and organizing all that I have here.

I have so much to organize.