<

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

beautiful


sun spot
Originally uploaded by Raeh.

At St. Michael's this past weekend it was so wonderfully quiet. It was great knowing that I didn't have to watch the clock, or rush to be somewhere, but that I could just stop to breathe ya know?

Soon however I realized that no where in this place was a good sun spot. At times on this blog I have commented on my love of sun spots.

So I am walking up the hallway towards my room lamenting the fact that I hadn't been able to find a good sun spot when I open the door to my room and see the sun beaming gloriously through the windom directly onto the chair [see photo].

It was like this wonderful gift, so I took the photo and proceeded to sprawl in the chair under the warmth of the sun. The great thing is that I don't even know how long i was there.

I swear I am part cat...