<

Friday, February 03, 2006

Decision Making

Many of you who frequent this blog may have known that I was considering doing a short term missions trip with Frontiers Ministries this summer.
In the last handful of days I really felt the LORD putting the breaks on it if you will and I really felt that i wasn't supposed to pursue this trip - who knows why.
So today I made the decision, I am officially not travelling with Frontiers this summer.

I am excited about not going and looking forward to not having to get that whole thing rolling.
I am excited and encouraged that I heard God speak, that I am at the end of a season and at the begining of another one and I am curious and anticipating what is coming next, ya know!

I really want to partner with God and what he is doing here at this college in these last three months I am here. He is doing so much and that is so encouraging and exciting!
I really wonder what is next, what my next step is supposed to be.
oh good grief, i need to write up my resume...