<

Monday, January 30, 2006

Survived Soccer

I am definately sore from Soccer this weekend.
My knees,
my back,
my neck...
but enough complaining out of me.

I fell asleep last night in my bed (which I am hopelessly in love with) and with clean sheets, pillow case, duvet cover, and blanket. It was bliss, comfort, and a peice of the divine all in one moment.

Jack Johnson is providing a most wonderful soundtrack to my morning.
I love walking around in my headphones somedays, listening to that perfect music that makes it feel like you are in a movie. I love those feelings. This morning is one of those mornings. I listened to Will Smith all wkd at soccer and even when I wasn't listening to it, i was still singing it...it was stuck in my mind very deeply. lol.

yup that is all i got, until later.