<

Thursday, April 20, 2006

well folks....

Today has blasted upon me and what is it?
Let me tell you - it is Thursday.
Thursday's are typically wonderful days, the excitement and glee looking forward to the fast approaching weekend is usually something that gets everyone through.

However this Thursday is a bit more - odd.
You see this weekend coming up is not like other weekends, and I do realize that no weekend is the same... but this weekend I graduate with a bachelors degree in Biblical Studies....
that's almost intimidating....

My to do list has dwindled, now all that remains is packing and organizing all my "stuff", signing yearbooks, and hanging out with friends. It doesn't seem like very much left to do, but let me tell you that none of those things are easily done.

I am trying to live with my camera attached to me so that I can get some fun photo's of people before everyone leaves...the problem is that my batteries die very consistently......
.........
.........
.........I have definitely run out of things to say.