<

Monday, May 01, 2006

Here I am

Here I am - I am here.
I find myself in Calgary, a city that I never thought I would ever live in.
I find myself excited, looking forward to what is coming.
Something is in the works and I find myself very excited at the thought of it working out, of the doors that could potentially open because of it, the places, the people to be seen and met through it....
I am excited, anticipating what is coming, waiting with an expectant heart.

I am enormously exhausted, obviously I have not had much time to process let alone recover from school ending. Strange to think that I only just arrived today, seems like such a long day, so many things happened - It doesn't feel like it all happened in one day.

What does tomorrow hold?
Let me tell you.
  • Tea
  • Sleep
  • PS2
  • Tea
  • A walk
  • Phoning someone
  • Organizing my banking issues
  • Another walk
  • PS2
  • and ummm PS2