<

Sunday, April 23, 2006

I'm getting a Degree....who'da thought.

Well friends, tomorrow I walk the stage in my cap and gown and recieve my Degree in Biblical Studies. Unbelievable.
I sit here exhausted but happy. It is so good to have my mom and aunt here this weekend, to be able to laugh with my friends, and to look back on these last eight months and see the change that has taken place in each of our lives. I am honoured to have shared this journey with these people, blessed and so thankful for them in my life.

Thankfully I have not broken into a fit of tears - yet. I fear that tomorrow it will hit. Maybe as I sit on stage, as I see my peers in their caps and gowns, as I look out at the parents, friends, and teachers, or maybe just as I realize that its been a four year long journey that is in some ways ending tomorrow. Even though it is sad to say "see ya laters", it is an exciting time, I am happy for us grads and happy thinking of those returning next year, all that they will learn, the friends they will make, and the change that will take place in their lives.

I can't wait to hear their stories down the road!
catch ya on the flip side...