<

Friday, May 06, 2005

writing

last night was TV night. Well for at least two hours and a smidgen I watched CSI and Without a Trace (excellent shows) and then 3/4's of ER (I miss the days when that show was good). It was nice - no it was great. I love those shows. (CSI and Without a Trace I mean)

I came home at about quarter to 10 - intending to go to bed. This didn't happen which was fine. I was craving, yearning for something and I paced around until I found out what it was.
I think I have always loved writing. At least I don't remember a time when I didn't. The sound of pen or pencil scratching against paper - ahh - wonderful.So i came hope and realized that this is what I was craving. I had to write.

I wrote for an hour. It was great. But then I couldn't go to bed. That has got to be one of the worse feelings. Knowing you need sleep but not being able to fall asleep. Oi.
I'm off to clean. Ciao ciao