<

Friday, July 01, 2005

quick post

Well I have spent this last week without internet access...this is okay; curbs the addiction.
Things have been going good so far.
My location could not be any better, connecting with the people I live with, doing what I love - who could complain eh?

I am excited and nervous all at the same time for the upcoming events. It is the deep routed unsettleness - not in a bad way - but in a way that makes you double check and see that all things are worked out to the best of your ability.
Once the event hits - it will run how it runs, there is little you can do to change very much.
This is why I am nervous now - because I know that it is these moments that matter greatly in determining how the future moments will play out.

Went to Batman Begins tonight *excellent movie and very pleased with how it was made* can't wait to see War of the Worlds (and not because of Tom - I dislike him greatly) but rather because I found out the Dakota Fanning does an AMAZING job and Tim Robbins is in it! So great, so great.