<

Friday, August 12, 2005

starting again

For the complete lack of consistant blogging my most humble apologies I extend. There has simply been no time, energy, or means of writing something significant - so I opted to write nothing.

I returned here to Bible School town just about an hour ago, it was nice because my roomate forgot her drivers liscense so I got to drive home. Driving really relaxes me - zones me out. I am so very tired and am greatly looking forward to sleeping most of the day away tomorrow. Except that I have to find another matress for my bed - because it is too soft and gives me back pain.

I want to dive right into all the crazy stuff that has happened since I have last updated. Being at the end of this Street Invaders thing is a weird feeling. The whole changing gears thing is a little odd and I am not quite sure what the next few tomorrows will hold - what will be will be.

It is really strange being back in a small, quiet, not busy, nothing open late little town.
As much as I don't want to admit it - I really did fall in love with living in Downtown calgary. I would move there in a heartbeat.

As much as I have many things running through my head that I could say - I am just exhausted on so many levels and so I will stop this blog right now. Well I'm going to change up some stuff and then I will post this.