<

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

calm before the storm

On Saturday we returned here to Calgary from the Kamloops bootcamp - what a week. Great week, just very intense, very powerful, very exciting. God really did some deep stuff.

I leave for Eston bootcamp on thursday and it definately feels like the calm before the storm. There are things to do but the prep time is a bit different because a lot of it was done before Kamloops, so this time is more tweaking, and shifting things around for a different week. There will be way more kids, and the atmosphere will be different. It will be good though, I am looking forward to it.

I feel like I am in the perpetual tired state. Going full steam for a full week sure causes some wear, not to mention the wonderful floor...my back is sore but all is well...

well, it was a brief and completly uneventful update....until later...ciao