<

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

still sick

It was pitch black when I flopped out of my warm bed this morning.
Jack the cat (who is black) nearly met his death as I stumbled over him on my way to the door. The funny thing was that he would wait in the hallway and when he heard me move even slightly, he was in my room, meowing up a storm, trying to get me out of bed.

Disgruntled and barely breathing I finally catered to my starving cat.

I was up unusually early this morning and over a warm over sized mug of hot chocolate I watched the most incredible sunrise through horror frosted trees. My roommate wasn't up yet so he house was quiet (all except Jack scarfing away his food). It was really nice to be standing in the dark, with warm liquid sliding down my poor soar and scratched throat, watching an amazing winter sunrise....

I am still sick.
I haven't been sick this long in a REALLY long time.
I can't breathe, can't sleep, barely have a voice because I have coughed it to death.
*sigh*

I wonder if I go to our volleyball tourny this weekend would I pass out from the exertion? I guess I'll find out at practice tonight....I hate passing out.

My mom is in Montreal.
I'm so excited for her, someday we'll make the trip to that city together.
Oh and I finally mailed of that application for that missions internship thing this summer...now we will wait and see if I get accepted.

Here is too a day of hot chocolate and tea, friends and laughter, sun spots and fireplaces.