<

Friday, November 11, 2005

new place

I find myself in Regina Saskatchewan blogging this afternoon.
It is reading break at the college and instead of sticking around the school I took the opportunity to come down to this - The Queens City - and visit with friends, old and new, and to lend some support to Sheri who is speaking at the youth conference.

It has been really nice to be away from the college.
Thankfully I get my fix in on volleyball trips - but I missed the last trip and so I feel as though I have been cooped up at that place for too long.
But all is well, I ususally only need a handful of days with a change of scenery and then its all good and I can return and work hard.

Well I did it guys - I bought a new laptop.
The old died and now I have one that is reliable and which was a good.
it feels nice, the familar fun of getting used to a "new" toy....
I am just relieved that I have a reliable computer now, and I have lots of warrenty on it which will last me because I have no idea what I am doing come April. lol.

*sigh*
I am off to have my daily afternoon shower...
ciao.