<

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Almost Edward Norton

Starting on Saturday I am taking a 60 hour TESOL teaching certification course to give me some credentials to teach English as a second language and as a forgien language in other countries. Tonight was the information night for this course.

After this information night, some of us were talking with the instructor for the course. This one guy who was at the information night was up talking with the instructor, and I wasn't looking at him because i was filling out a form. All of a sudden I hear his voice and my head shoots up and I am just staring at this guy.

One of my favorite actors of all time is Edward Norton - and this mans speech, manerisms, and even how he moved his mouth was IDENTICAL - nearly at least - to Edward Norton. I stood there transfixed....suddenly realizing I was staring at this guy who looked like a computer-live-in-the-basement-nerd type of guy...looked nothing like Edward at all.....boy oh boy did he sound like him.

It was pretty much exciting.