<

Sunday, May 21, 2006

I LOVE MY TEAM



Well friends....game two in of the Western Conference Finals ended with my team pulling out ahead and winning.

Go

Oilers

Go

I feel the very definition of exhausted. The TESOL course that I have been taking this month finished today. I had to teach a mini lesson infront of half of my class. I find it amazing how more terrifying it is getting infront of people you have come to know. I was fine until I started speaking and then I was overwhelmed with the "nervous shakes". Apparently I came off incredably "cool and collected, clear and easy to understand, confident and relaxed"....... by the grace of God alone.

This last week leading up to this weekend I was feeling the weight of being tired. I thought that because this course was so different from what I had just left at FGBC, and because it was only three weekends, I thought that it would be ok. This last week I was so done. I was tired, and sick of being in a class setting. It made me very thankful that I am not planning on heading into more studies this fall....I need a break.

So it is great being on this side of things now....not having to head into more studies anytime soon. I can take a break, find a job, build a routine and try to wait on the LORD.

I am so horribly tired.....my eyes.....are heavy.......and....I.....go to ...... bed.