<

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

the art of transition

It is a strange feeling this being done one thing and the other has not yet begun. The realization of the end of the previous has taken hold of my mind. Strange that it is done. Sad and exciting all at once.

New things are always exciting for me though. This coming up year is definately new ground - what an edventure.

It has been raining since I arrived into town.
I love the rain, the sound of it on the window panes, the roof, the front porch.
The best is standing on the porch and watching it pound the streets and yet you are hardly even getting wet. I love the rain.

Watching the rain always makes me make tea. Tea and rain just go hand in hand - it is a beautiful relationship and one that I endorse whole heartedly.

Once again the strangeness of being in eston is a bit overwhelming. What a unique little place this is. It is weird thinking that I have spent most of my life here. Ever since being back here I'll look down streets, see certain back alleys, go into buisnesses and be flooded with memories of people and times now in my past.

I am procrastinating...why am I so good at that....I am trying to find a good free online "teach me french" site...I think I am just going to talk to my old french teacher and see if she would teach me this year.