<

Sunday, August 14, 2005

slipping away

I gave myself Saturday.
I specifically said that I will stay in bed as long as I can stand it, watch as many movies as my eyes can handle, and stay up again as late as I want.
Then I gave myself Sunday as well - realizing that I needed more than just one day to veg.
It is funny when you get a moment to stop moving - you realize how tired you actually are.

My "To Do" list is growing larger by the moment.
Once tomorrow hits I will be up early and working hard all day in order to get stuff done.
I am really looking forward to the Praise Party in MJ though on Sunday night. I can't wait to see the kids again and all my friends and hear how all the missions went. I am quite sad that I couldn't be travelling to the missions - it would have been great to connect with them there.

It is so quiet in this town.
I am definately in city withdrawl.
I miss sitting on the balcony of my apartment and hearing birds chirping and motorbikes rippin' it up on the streets.
People yelling and kids laughing.
Seeing the building across the way getting built, and visiitng the little pubs and shops along 17th.
How did that place win my heart so fast? I was only there 6 weeks for crying out loud!

It's a drowsy day today. The thick breeze is hot and makes being outside a little too much. I am going to go for a walk, take some movies back to the store, and try and get used to small town life again.