<

Friday, August 19, 2005

Familiar excitement

Helping my roomie gather her things in a hurry, organize them into what she needs when, and then waiting around as other peers arrived only to leave again moments later - it all finally hit me.

I am leaving again.
Today is the day (that always sounds cheezy to me) where I hit the road again. Sometimes I get sick of traveling really fast. Like before I got to Eston I was pretty stir crazy in the vehicle because - well I am claustrophobic and vehicles can be difficult places for me sometimes - but give me a day or two to catch my breath, then I'm all ready to go again.

The thought of leaving again today is really exciting. I get to go back to Calgary, hang out at a really great apartment (with an amazing balcony), watch two of my friends get married, go to a celebration night and hear how a whole bunch of missions went, and then hang out with staff that I'll be working and living with for the next eight months. What a trip!

Organizing what I need is a little hard at the moment - I didn't get much sleep last night and it is early right now - I am always thinking I will forget something important. I mean when you have so much on your mind, sometimes the little things slip....

I need to pack up all this stuff...some of you I'll see soon...can't wait...ciao.