<

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

birthday musings

I hid in the library most of the day today.
This was rather humourous because I wasn't really intending on hiding from people, it is just that no one could find me, and apparently they were looking for me.

So when some of these people actually found me I received a quick scolding consisting of them pretending to be angry because they couldn't find me to wish me a happy birthday, or some of the other friends of mine would - instead of giving me the birthday bumps - would proceed to tackle me to the floor. (a hard thing to do - I do not go down easy)

Anyway...it provided some great humour throughout the day filled with much homework and reading.

On an exciting note - I ordered a book from Amazon ages ago and it FINALLY arrived....I am so excited to start reading it - now I just need to find some time to do just that.

Banners......I have banners to sew and paint.....
giddy up.

Have a wonderful October 11th everyone.