<

Sunday, September 11, 2005

snoring silence

The silence of the house is enough me make me giddy. Next to no sound, just the comfortable silence.
*when did I get comfortable in silence?...hmmm*

Jack is curled up on the chair across from me. With not a care in the world he tucks his head sideways under his paws and lets out a sigh. I really love cats and I have particularly fallen for Jack - what a suck and he's got me wrapped around his finger.

For example, my roomate locked him downstairs last night before we went to bed because he likes to wake us up at disgusting hours in the morning. But it was raining hard all day yesterday and parts of the basement flooded. So being the one that Jack has control over i went down and got him and locked him in my room instead...

Of course he woke me up at 4:30 - but could I get mad?
no.

Now he sleeps on his chair - snoring.
He always wakes himself up by snoring...funniest thing I have seen in a long time....shoots his head straight up like an alarm went off right beside him.
Looking so completely disshelved his head finally falls back down under the weight of his exhaustion....what a guy.

speaking of exhaustion....
teriaky chicken puts you right to sleep