<

Monday, January 23, 2006

Its Over!!

Ah friends, the search is over!
Thanks to a wonderful friend here at college and our similar musical tastes she has found the author of a song that has been haunting me, trailing me and won't let up in my head!
For months and months this particular song was playing literally everywhere I went, every radio i was near in the cities or in small towns - it was everywhere!

At first I was like "oh that's a nice song" and then soon thereafter I couldn't handle it anymore, I needed - for the sake of my sanity - to know who the artist was. So I started asking where ever I heard it playing. OF COURSE no one, absolutely no one, had a clue who she was. I heard everything from Faith Hill, to Natalie Imbruglia, to Chantel Kreviasick, to Michelle Branch...( I mean really people, could you broaden the field any larger?? lol)

Needless to say I have been living in torture for a very long time with no way of finding out who she was and where she was from and everytime I heard that song I would almost loose my mind. Even trying to search for it on the net was pointless (do you know how many songs there are with Breathe in the title....a very many)

Yesterday I am walking through the lounge and my friend calls out to me "Rach, have you heard this artist before?" so I walk over because I am always about expanded my musical tastebuds...I put the earphones on and what song do I hear? Thats right folks, the song that has been haunting me FOREVER (slight exaggeration I realize) and I just stood there bug eyed, not believing...but there it is...I found the artist. *sigh* I can rest in peace.

Its like when you see an actor in a show who is normally in a movie but you haven't seen the movie in a while and you KNOW you recognize the actor but you JUST CAN'T place it, his name or even what movie he was in, ya that happens to me ALOT because I see so many movies.