<

Thursday, September 08, 2005

dancing and smiling

The sun woke me up this morning. I rolled over to say hi and looked out my window that is located wonderfully beside my bed. The trees looked like they were dancing in the sunlight, like little kids twirling and spinning in the morning that was so beautiful, because life was so beautiful.

It was really nice to wake up with a smile.
Often I'm not smiling when I wake up - not because I am grumpy but because I don't really know what is going on. Usually that makes me smile though...the wonderful delirium of early mornings.

So this summer I fell in love with a band called "stars"....I think I am sufficiently hooked. I really like their sound, reminds me of the British sound...I am an enormous fan of British rock...*mmmm*....

I am still feeling overwhelmed and slightly scared regarding my internship, maybe that is because it hasn't really started yet...I just feel like I have so much to stay on top of - I just want to do a good job, no a GREAT job...

I'm going to go play guitar in the sun.
I have missed my acoustic - being so obsessed with the piano lately I forgot about my baby. Its been a nice reacquaintance time.