<

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Sarah Harmer

Thanks Clark for reminding me of the incredable Sarah Harmer.

Yes I have heard of her. In fact she was one of the first musicians whose music I was introduced to from a guy I worked with at Bad Ass Jacks. It was like my first week on the job and we found out we liked a lot of the same music...so he started dropping all these names and lending me CD's. I have been a supporter of her ever since.

In fact...as I finish editting the papers that I have due today....I will listen to the wonderfulness of Sarah Harmer.

Here's what I am going to do today:
- eat cheerios
- grab Sarah Harmer CD from room
- finish editting papers, run to school to print them off and hand them in.
- eat an apple
- have some tea
- pay attention to Jack (the cat)
- watch a Wesley Snipes movie (7 seconds...looks cheezy but it has guns and some partial martial arts, just what I need right now)
- finish registering for school
- and....ah.....start doing internship stuff...

Everyone gets here today...orientation starts tomorrow....I can't believe it is all starting.