<

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

here goes...

Because of Clarks random "I tag everyone" with this thing....lets give it a shot...but if I can't think of anything I'm just not doing it okay?....

Seven things that scare me
  • Clowns
  • Dolls with the blinky eyes (eer wait..dolls in general)
  • The dark
  • Spiders
  • Loosing loved ones
  • Being a passenger in a moving automobile
  • Finding a friend who has committed suicide.
Seven things that I like the most.
  • Friends
  • Icecream
  • Beef Jerky
  • New Places, New People, New Cultures.
  • Languages
  • Helping people
  • Giving hugs
Seven important things in my room
  • My Compac Disc's
  • My duvet
  • My pillow
  • My books
  • My blanket
  • My alarm clock
  • Cuddling with Jack the cat.
Seven random facts about me
  • I hate peeing in public places (yes living in the dorms was tortorous)
  • Terrified of clowns - oh wait said that before.
  • I love to cook
  • Love to travel
  • Hardcore introvert but I love people
  • Want to start my own business
  • I have had 9 peircings on my face (eeeshh that sounds bad...lol)
Seven things I plan to do before I die
  • Rock a baby to sleep in every country in the world
  • Have and run my own business
  • Learn to speak many languages (French, Arabic, Latin, Hebrew, Biblical Greek, etc)
  • receive a PH.D or two or three...
  • Travel to places (towns, cities etc) tied into my family heritage (Kentucky, Montana, Europe, France, Scotland)
  • Be in the Reserves for the Cdn Army
  • Play competitive sports in Univ.
Seven things that I can do
  • Drive a stick (love it)
  • Play a handful of instruments (acoustic guitar, piano, djembe, flute)
  • Sports (volleyball, basketball, badminton, hockey, baseball, Javelin, shot put.....etc.)
  • Write a pretty decent essay
  • Hang out with friends...
  • Play video games for hours and hours and hours (Praise the Lord for WoW)
  • Cook
Seven things I can't or won't do
  • I can't eat onions because of the texture.
  • I will cook with milk but I won't drink it straight.
  • I won't ....ummm.....
  • I can't think of any more...
Seven things I say the most
  • Seriously... (thanks for that T. lol)
  • eh?
  • man...
  • ciao...
  • hey beautiful...
  • awesome...

Seven celeb crushes (crushes? seriously...)

  • Collin Farrell
  • Brad Pit
  • Michelle Rodriguez
  • Jessica Alba
  • Angelina Jolie
  • Mark Wahlberg (awesome Marky-Mark)
  • Jason Statham

am I done? awesome.....

ciao