<

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

silly puddy brain mush

My head nearly exploded today.
I don't quite understand what made this day any different or more prone to near head explosions - but wow.

Now obviously I am not talking about literal head explosion, but the sort of head stretching pound-it-on-a-wall sort of explosion.
The kind where you are hearing or being presented with ideas that are just so much larger than what you have thought of before.
The kind where your paradigms, and boundries of what you know are suddenly stretched much farther than you think is comfortable or normal for any one moment.
The kind where you litteraly need to hold your head because you are SURE that something is going to fall off because of the pressure....
*sigh*

I thought it was gunna just be during the day ya know, during classes or conversations with people and then it was gunna let up, because it really was a SERIOUS amount of streching for one day. Noooo...then chapel had to come (which was great) but it just CONTINUED the stupid head nearly exploding episode

....*arg*....

I sat there and almost the whole time all I could do was hold my head, because i think by that point peices WERE actually falling off because of the pressure build up.

oi.

My plan was to do some homework tonight seeing as i have a large amount. But i just can't, I can't make my little, tired, stretched brain that resembles something like pulled apart silly puddy do any more work. It just doesn't seem right.

there is only one suitable answer for a moment - or consecutive string of moments - such as this and that answer undeniably is
TEA.